Don’t you like going out in comfy style? Why we are restraining ourselves or controlling our closet so much? I love the new PJ trend! Who said you can’t go out with your pajamas?
It’s not supposed to be a goofy look but worn in a chic and dressy way. Yes, comfy but dressy! I really like to wear men style pajamas. I even use my rope as cardigan these days. The top or bottom can be worn separately. They don't have to be worn together.
A few tips how I wear my pajamas outside
- Fabric: The most important part of this outfit. My choices are: silk, satin or velvet.
- Shoes: Heels definitely elevate my look when I wear my PJs. Loafers and slippers are a great examples as well but not the home slippers.
- Jacket: Your rope can also function as a blazer. I love this style which is my favorite one so far.
- Bag: A beautiful bag is a big must! You need a good looking bag to kill this style.
- Accessories: Add a bracelet on top of your PJ. Simple yet chic pieces always work with it too. Don’t forget, the focus should be on your pajamas.