Have you asked yourself what type of person you are? Are you keeping your promises or do you just talk to talk?
How do you become a doer? It's not that hard. These simple steps might make you doer person.
1. Get a calendar for yourself. Write down everything and make a weekly, daily or monthly schedule. Mark your project in the calendar from beginning till the end.
2. Carry a notebook with you at all times. I love writing down my goals and plan my next steps. It helps expediting the process of my projects. We believe that we can memorize everything but trust me visualizing your ideas helps a lot.
3. Set your goals. Set new goals for yourself on a daily basis. Your new projects will make your life more exciting. Every time you finish one project you will be prepared for your next one.
4. I share my goals with others. I only tell them when I am done.
5. Always have a deadline. Make sure you have a start and end for your projects.
6. Hang out with people who have goals in their life. You get influenced by the people you surround yourself with.