I became a tea person since the weather is getting colder and colder. I was worrying If I am doing the right thing for my body?
I was researching the benefits of drinking tea and how much I should drink. What type of tea etc….
I wanted to share with you:
- Antioxidant: it keeps us young and strengthens our immunsystem. White tea is the best one for that.
- Less caffeine than coffee: I am a big coffee drinker and I still need one cup of coffee everyday. But if you need caffeine that last you all day then this is the best way to go :)
- Tea may reduce your risk of a heart attack and stroke: Those who drank four or more cups of green tea daily had a 32 percent reduction in the risk of having a heart attack and lower levels of LDL cholesterol.
- Tea might help you to loose weight.
- Protect your bones: Since we are eating vegan based food, I really need more calcium for my body. Moringa tea has more calcium than milk, as well as iron, vitamin A and K, Moringa tea is a great addition to help keep those bones strong.
- White Teeth: Holy basil or Tulsi tea has been used by Ayurvedic practitioners for centuries to help keep the immune system strong after injuries or illnesses thanks to its antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tea helps your immune system.
- Taking the cancer risk away.
- Herbal tea helps your digestive system.
- Drinking tea is linked with a lower risk of Parkinson’s disease.